Flexible Ceramic Pad Heaters Supplier
Ceramic Beads :
- High Resistance to Thermal and Physical Shock
- Flexibility and high heat transfer
- Fast heating transfer
- High grade sintered alumina ceramic beads 80/20 nickel cold tail wire.
- Good quality & Competitive price
- Various sizes available
Physical Properties :
- Rockwell Hardness: 78 (R45N)
- Compressive strength: 2000 Mpa
- Flexible strength: 320 MPA (ASTM C1161.3 point)
- Young Modulus: 325 Gpa
- Thermal Conductivity: 21 W/ m3
- Reduce work time
- Highest Quality materials
- Highly Durable
- Extended Life
- Reduce annual repair costs
Other Details :
- Any pipe size or pipe configuration can be covered from the extensive range of FCP heating elements, so that the correct amount of heating power can be applied to successfully heat treat the pipe weld or other fabrication.
- Flexible Ceramic pads heating elements are manufactured with a range of power ratings for use with a selection of standard voltages.
- If you require any special heating element configuration, voltage or power rating, Industrial Supplies USA will use their heat treatment engineering expertise to provide you with aheating element custom built to meet you exact needs.
|Bulk Density Fired
||12.5 ( GPA@Hv 0.5 kg )